European Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Both the privacy of the data and the confidentiality of the information are important aspects for OIL ALBERA SL This data protection policy establishes the way in which the personal data obtained from users through this website is treated and may vary over time due to possible legislative changes, jurisprudence or the criteria followed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and/or the competent authority at any given time. That is why OIL ALBERA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes that are in force at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
Last update date: 10/09/2022
1.- Identification of the data controller
OIL ALBERA, SL (hereinafter ONTURTLE).
Address in Polígono Industrial La Campa, La Jonquera (17700)
2.- Purpose of the treatment, legal basis and conservation periods
At ONTURTLE we process the personal data of the users of our website for the following purposes:
The purpose of the treatment is the sending of the newsletter and updates of the contents of the blogs to which you have subscribed electronically and conventionally.
- The legal basis for the treatment is the authorization of the user based on a prior request for commercial information and that is considered granted with the acceptance of this policy.
- The conservation period: the data will be kept as long as the user does not express their wish not to continue receiving information, in this regard, in compliance with the Information Society Services Law 34/2002 of July 11, we inform the user that his authorization allows us to send you the requested communications through telematic means and that this authorization may be revoked at any time.
INFORMATION/ CONTACT REQUESTS
The purpose of the treatment is the attention to your request.
- The legal basis for the treatment is the user’s authorization based on a prior request for information that is considered granted with the acceptance of this policy.
- The retention period: the data will be kept for the time necessary to meet the request.
SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
If ONTURTLE processes the data provided to send the user commercial communications telematically or conventionally, it will previously request their consent through an acceptance box provided for this purpose. The user may revoke their consent at any time, communicating their wish not to receive any more commercial communications by following the instructions indicated at the bottom of each of the commercial communications sent by ONTURTLE.
- The legal basis for the treatment is the consent that will be considered granted at the moment of accepting the box enabled for this purpose.
- The conservation period: the data will be kept as long as the user does not express their wish not to continue receiving information, in this regard, in compliance with the Information Society Services Law 34/2002 of July 11, we inform the applicant that your authorization allows us to send you the requested communications through telematic means and that this may be revoked at any time.
At ONTURTLE we process the personal data of our candidates for an employee position for the following purposes:
- For the selection of personnel during the processes that the company keeps open.
- To maintain a file with curricular information of potential candidates to provide services in our Company and whose required profile fits the characteristics of the company.
- The legal basis for the treatment is your authorization based on the voluntary sending of your CV and the acceptance of this data protection policy.
- The conservation period: the data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
Holders of personal data are informed that ONTURTLE collects the necessary data to carry out the selection of personnel, being adequate, pertinent and not excessive, limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. In order to keep the data current, accurate and up-to-date, please notify us of any changes or modifications that may have occurred.
3.- Recipients of personal data
ON TURTLE will not communicate your data to third parties except by legal obligation, within the framework of a police investigation or at the request of judges and courts by court order.
4.- Rights of data owners
Anyone has the right to obtain information about what data they are processing. Here are your rights:
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ONTURTLE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, that he has provided to the insurer, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading when: a) the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and b ) the treatment is carried out by automated means.
We inform you of your right to file a claim with the control authority (AEPD – www.agpd.es ) in the event that the exercise of your rights indicated here has not been satisfied. To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from where you will be provided with the forms and instructions necessary to process your request.
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, ONTURTLE will apply measures appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.