OnTurtle’s service station in Mercabarna has unveiled the company’s new image. We have also updated the station with technological innovations, including installing solar plates, as we did in La Jonquera, to improve energy efficiency.
Our station in Mercabarna, which opened in 1991, was the first completely automated station in Spain. By opening the station, we helped optimise service at a key point on the distribution network for food and drink in the Iberian Peninsula and the rest of Europe. We can’t forget that we are talking about one of the largest fresh food wholesale markets on the continent.
The station is focused on goods transport, as well as logistics professionals and commercial and private vehicles that travel through the area each and every day.
The station has been progressively offering a wider range of services, which currently include:
- Large flow fuel dispenser
- AdBlue and LPG Refuelling
- Digital tachograph downloading
- Video Surveillance cameras
- Oil Change and Lubrication service
- The station also accepts payments with the entire Diesel Card line