The Austrian Government has implemented a minimum salary for workers who have to travel. Here you have more details about this measure:
1. Who must comply with this regulation?
In the transport sector, the companies who perform internal transport in Austria.
2. What paperwork do companies have to process?
3. How much is the minimum salary in Austria?
It can reach up to €10/hour and varies depending on factors such as the type of vehicle, the worker’s seniority, etc.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to carry on board a copy of the email sent, a copy of the work contract and the latest pay slip.
Redtortuga in Austria
- There are 12 Service Stations from Redtortuga in Austria, which accept the Diesel Card Oro, Diesel Card Gasóleo Profesional and Diesel Card Recharge.
- Tortuga Services manages tolls, VAT (20%) recovery, unblocking vehicles, roadside tyre assistance and reserving trains. You can find all the information here.