Published on 1 July 2015 General Interest
Spain: Postposed the toll rates reduction
The Spanish government plan, that wanted to promote the circulation of trucks in the highways by reducing the toll rates, has been postposed sine die. Although it was supposed to begin July 1st, the Minister has decided to put it off.
The highways included in this plan and the estimated savings by the government are:
- AP9 Vigo-Portuguese border. Estimated savings: 2,26€ per vehicle/traject and 6 minutes less than traveling the A-55.
- AP6 Villalba-Villacastín. Estimated savings: 1,14€ per vehicle/traject and 17 minutes less than traveling the N-IV.
- AP4 Sevilla-Jerez. Estimated savings: 7,09€ per vehicle/traject and 8 minutes less than traveling the N-IV.
- AP66 León-Campomanes. Estimated savings: 9,46€ per vehicle/traject and 22 minutes less than traveling the N-630.
- AP1 Burgos-Armiñón. Estimated savings: 9,46€ per vehicle/traject and 10 minutes less than traveling the N-1.
- AP2 Lleida-Montblanc. Estimated savings: 5,85€ per vehicle/traject and 16 minutes less than traveling N-240.
Check the new Rates.