With the objective of accommodating our customers and taking care of the health & safety of the OnTurtle team, given the extraordinary situation caused by the COVID-19 virus; OnTurtle commits itself to securing operations and services 24 hours a day. Our service stations in Jonquera and Mercabarna will remain open, implementing the necessary measures to secure the well-being of our personnel, our customers and our partners.
We would like to inform our customers and partners that according to the Spanish Government Official Bulletin (BOE-A-2020-3692):
- Road transportation in Spain is permitted in order to guarantee the supply of primary necessities
- Drivers are temporarily exempt to take the rest periods
As soon as new regulations will be amended, OnTurtle will communicate those via our social network channels.
Thank you for your understanding and, in case of any doubts, please contact our team via the following channels:
- Website: onturtle.eu
- Customer Area: https://customers.onturtle.eu/
- Email: email@example.com
We would like to give thanks and highlight all the efforts that the transport professionals are going through in order to secure the supply of essential basic necessities in this moment. Same applies to all the healthcare professionals that are sacrificing a great deal to help overcome this situation.
Last but not least we would like to give thanks to all the OnTurtle team, especially in this moment who are working without compromise to continue our daily operations.
Before embarking on your journey we suggest to revise the regulations & safety measures adopted by the regions and/or countries that you may have to cross.
SAFETY MEASURES – ONTURTLE & COVID-19:
Given the extraordinary situation caused by the COVID-19 virus, in accordance with the communication provided by the Spanish Ministry of Health, OnTurtle would like to share the safety measure aimed at preventing the expansion of the virus to our employees, customers and partners.
We kindly ask our customers and employees a total cooperation in implementing the following rules:
- Maintain a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters from others
- Avoid any physical contact
- Touching one’s eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands should be avoided
- If you can´t cover coughs and sneezes with a mask or tissue, cough/sneeze into the bend of your arm, not your hand
- Often disinfect surfaces and frequently touched items with cleaning product containing alcohol or chlorine
- Wear disposable mask and gloves
- Measure your body temperature before and after work
- In case you cough or you have fever, please contact the dedicated phone number of the country in which you are in (in Spain is 061)