OnTurtle keeps the services at its stations open to help out hauliers
Faced with the new State of Emergency decree as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, and taking into account the associated measures restricting, we here at OnTurtle are pleased to report that the services offered to transport professionals in our service stations have not been affected.
Since the start of the pandemic, goods transport has been considered an essential service.The effort and sacrifices that hauliers have been forced to bear require responses that will help make their jobs easier.That’s why we here at OnTurtle are committed to making the means at our disposal available to professional drivers to make the long days far from home more bearable.
Specifically, our service station at La Jonquera, located at an active point along several freight transport routes, is keeping all its services operational:
- Restaurant: as long as the restrictions set forth in Catalonia concerning food and beverage service are still in force, our restaurant will offer food to take away, between 12 pm and 9 pm. As soon as the authorities allow it, we will return to our regular activity, while ensuring to respect all the health care measures.
- Showers: open from 8 am to 10 pm.
- WC: open 24 hours a day.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Supermarket: open from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Secure parking 24 hours a day.
- Laundry service: open 24 hours a day.
We remind all our customers that they must comply with all the hygiene and health care measures and we once again reaffirm our commitment to transport professionals and their tireless work.