Veröffentlicht am 25 September 2015 Tortuga Services
Cross the English Channel with Tortuga Services
The English Channel is the body of water (32,55km) that separates France and Great Britain. Tortuga Services presents to you the diferent options in order to cross it:
- Calais-Dover: it is the most popular option. The trip lasts 1, 5 hours.
- Dunkerque-Dover: It is a good alternative for users who come from the east (Belgium, Holland, Poland…), because the port of Dunkerque is located at 45km northwest of Calais. The trip lasts 2 hours.
It is the faster way to cross the cannel: only 35 minutes. The train works 24hours /365 days, with 6 departures per hour depending on the demand.
Moreover, with Tortuga Services you can manage the tolls payment in France. Here you have the available devices:
– The three devices allow the tolls payment in France, Spain, Portugal and the tunnel of Liefkenshoeck in Belgium.
– Axxès y Viaxxès Sat: With them, you can also pay some parkings in Spain and France.
– Viaxxès Sat: It is equipped with a locator fleets.
– Telepass EU: The user can decide which countries want to activate.
For further information, contact Tortuga Services: